themessenger4268themessenger4268

Main Movies Games Reviews Stats

Ningen Ningen

ok

has really nuttin to do wid da movie but you got my name sucka!!! haha ohwell it was orignal while it lasted

DDX Trailer DDX Trailer

haha

sure i bet you made up the chara when you were five but not how the looked plus if you made them look like that when you were five you could sue db cor for stealing your idea!

Zignoff responds:

DBZ came out in Japan around the 78-82 and I was born in 82.

FF4 meets Survivor: Ep 13 FF4 meets Survivor: Ep 13

wow

i really would of htough dis would have been funny but for some reason it sucked there is no movement so add so fuckin shit it's not that hard to edit a pixel any wayz that's just some input plus dis shit got boring half way through dind't even watch da rest

Meneedbrain responds:

That's actually some good input...I don't think I used enough expressions for the people. Y'see, you thought you were being mean, but you actually helped. HA HA.

Retarded Animal Babies 4 Retarded Animal Babies 4

all i have to say is type in the tv 123

good

Graphix Pen Graphix Pen

i have one of those graphic tablets

it's pretty easy to draw wid right

NG is Under Attack! Pt.2 NG is Under Attack! Pt.2

only one prob

i would have to say is that you can sometimes not hear the guys talkin cause the music is so loud but awesome and if yuou need help makin thesse i would love to im me at aim"themessenger4268 or dairdevil2000@yahoo.com

can-you-click-fast1 can-you-click-fast1

I know the secret

and i will tell you so you don't have to talk to him... any ways the secret is when you get your score right click and then press play it will start off at the last number you left at i left at 112 and got all the way up to 203 so i guess i beat you all wid 203 clicks :p haha i ruined your secret what a dumb shit

Agent X trailor Agent X trailor

IT SUCKED!!

dude all it was, was a guy running through a bunch of halls and the end didn't even make sense i think you need to recap and rethink what you are doing cause i am gunna geuess this took a matter of maybe a day not even i bet you aren't eva gunna make it into a real movie either i know you type of people!!

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

OMG there is good stuff here finally!!

THank god we have people like you to take us away from all this crap that is put in here everyday. and brings up to a world of good drawings and well done animation. i really odn't get the end too much but that's ok cause hopefully you will show us that in the next showing oh yeah did you say thank god there are people who can draw on here!?!?

Fighter Fighter

Gayness

i swear if you are gunna make a trailer make a good one not one wid 2 pics in it and says three words come on wtf do you think that will do, ammuse me?!??!? nice thought for a tribute but DON"T!!!

jobercorp responds:

for someone who doesnt have a profile or any movies on ng, you sure talk a lot of sh*t on people who put a lot of hardwork into their stuff...so i guess all i have to say to you is, maybe you should work on some stuff of your own, and ill check it out and see how crappy that is...